You probably heard that a happy employee is a productive one who can boost the bottom line. How much?
Here are some numbers:
- 33% higher profitability (Gallup)
- 43% more productivity (Hay Group)
- 37% higher sales (Shawn Achor)
- 300% more innovation (HBR)
- 51% lower turnover (Gallup)
- 50% less safety incidents (Babcock Marine Clyde)
- 66% decrease in sick leave (Forbes)
- 125% less burnout (HBR)
Here, some tips for staying happy at work
Cool event, gorgeous design.
Agreed. Really love this.
Finding of disrupted brain gene orchestration gives first direct evidence of circadian rhythm changes in depressed brains, opens door to better treatment
Every cell in our bodies runs on a 24-hour clock, tuned to the night-day, light-dark cycles that have ruled us since the dawn of humanity….
It sounds weird being called Mrs. Christie. It is still Saturday here, but I appreciate the sentiments either way!
Thank you! Please call me Heather.
Hunting Ridge Road mud room, NY. Country Club Homes.
This is perfect. I love the brick floor.
There’s no shame in scheduling time to think and rest. or saying no even when you have nothing else planned.